StandardWeb is a Content Management System (CMS) focused on accessibility.
StandardWeb generates webpages in compliance with W3C Standards.
Any webpage is conformant to these W3C Recommendation:
- The markup language is Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict
- The CSS used to implement graphic layout is Valid CSS 2.1 as well
- The pages' content is WCAG 2.0 Level A (minimum) compliant
The CMS is totally responsible for the first two points; the third point is on editor's responsibility but the software makes a lot of tests to help the author to create a conformant webpage.
Furthermore StandardWeb is helpfull in many typical scenarios implementing these features:
- Complete control over all content inside the website
- User interface customization via Cascade Style Sheet (CSS)
- Unlimited nested categories inside parent categories
- Unlimited articles inside each categories providing file attach, images, youtube videos, in compliance with XHTML 1.0 Strict.
- Unlimited Users each one with his custom profile for each category or article
- Unlimited Groups of users to simplify the website management inside different areas.